Resources are available to learn more about human trafficking in Canada. Click the links below to learn more about these resources and how they can help.
• Covenant House
• Public Safety Canada
• Canadian Centre to End Human Trafficking
• Ontario’s Strategy to End Human Trafficking
• York Regional Police
• Victim Services of York Region
• Durham Regional Police
• Victim Services Durham Region
• Peel Regional Police
• Victim Services of Peel
• Toronto Police Human Trafficking Enforcement Team
• Victim Services Toronto
Support groups are available for survivors. Please consult a list of Ontario support organizations available in your community provided by Covenant House and the Victim Justice Network. Confidential telephone counselling is available through the Chrystalis Network. CLICK HERE TO VISIT THEIR WEBSITE.